Saturday, January 20, 2007

Battle Summaries are Here!

did you notice those killer little battle logs on the readout on the right hand column of the homepage? yeah, it's a streaming log of wood-puttin' by you cats. throw out some beatdowns!

a few more edits today.
  1. fight logging. now, your journal will have just the small "results" section of your battles. the full log, however, now gets emailed to all participants for the appropriate sending, sharing, etc.
  2. battle summaries. those fun little snippits of text that say things like "m3mnoch sent in an overwhelming number of recruits and trampled the enemy in a skirmish" are now enabled. oh, and on the homepage.
  3. dropped the article listing on the homepage too. starting to look like a real site now.
  4. few other small ui edits with article listings and such.
thanks for playin' guys.

m3mnoch.

1 comment:

SirBen said...

Hey...i just started playing and need some help. Where can i get some support. I think i messed up my profile by trying to add my own avatar pic. Now the web page just looks jumbled without any pics. I have refreshed and closed out and reopened the webpage. How can I talk to about getting my avatar defaulted back to the way it was?
HELP!! I wanna play too! :)
-thanks for your time!
-SIRBEN